Field Service Technician
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 29, 2021
Organization: Uster Technologies Vision Systems Inc.
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits include: competitive salary plus incentive pay; excellent 401(k) with company match and profit sharing; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances; paid time off and holidays; business casual environment. Please visit our website at www.uster.com.
· Associate’s Degree in Engineering related field of study is preferred or comparable qualification based on combination of related education, training and experience
· Spanish language skills (oral and written) is a plus.
· Minimum of one (1) year work-related experience
· Requires strength in the following skills: customer service; complex problem solving; communication (written and verbal) and organization
· Knowledge in computer networking and providing computer support
· Travel mainly in US, Canada, Mexico and other Hispanic countries
Uster Technologies, Inc. (a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation) is the leading high technology instrument manufacturer of products for quality measurement and certification for the textile industry. Uster consistently brings outstanding and innovative new products to the market, this is possible thanks to our dedicated team (we have an average length of service of more than 20 years)! We have an opening in our Greenville, SC office for the position described below.
Field Service Technician
- Conducts: product installations; preventive maintenance; repair; modifications/updates; product trials and basic product operation
- Ensures optimal operating performance of equipment
- Provides feedback on product performance
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to customers
- Provides detailed product instruction/training to customers
- Provides follow-up support to training
- Responds to customer inquiries and ensures excellent customer relations
- Supports sales team with required technical expertise – including assisting with technical demonstrations and preparing technical reports
- Provides sales leads where possible
- Interfaces with R&D
Uster Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
456 Troy Circle
Knoxville, TN 37919
(no phone calls please)
319 Garlington Rd Ste B4
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.