Date Posted: November 15, 2022
Deadline: December 15, 2023
Organization: GLEAMNS HRC, INC.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Associate Degree in Business or Construction Management or a combination of education and experience proportionate with the job description. Minimum 1-2 years general office experience. Knowledge of the principles and practices of building, electrical, plumbing and mechanical construction and maintenance. Some knowledge of the standard tools, materials, and practices of the building trade. Ability to keep records and reports. Knowledge of software programs. Valid South Carolina Driver’s License.
1. Field Specialist/Energy Auditor will review current household documentation to verify applicant eligibility for assistance, and maintain proper documentation in accordance with program guidelines in all applicant files.
2. Field Specialist/Energy Auditor must complete application forms on applicants that are eligible for assistance.
3. For all assigned client households, the Field Specialist/Energy Auditor should make an initial telephone contact with the client before going to the house, introduce himself as a representative of the Agency, treat the client with respect courtesy in all transactions, answer any questions the client may have, communicate to the client about any safety, or health problems discovered in the audit, and generally handle any complaints the client has about work done.
4. Field Specialist will assist. Energy Auditor will perform an energy audit on each dwelling weatherized to include pre and post diagnostic testing, cost estimation for materials and labor, and final signoff of work order.
5. Field Specialist/Energy Auditor will enter data on clients into NEAT and MHEA software system, and keep current, if applicable.
6. Assist Weatherization Director with monitoring job sites and final inspection certifications.
237 N. Hospital Street
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.