Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 24, 2019
Organization: Northland Communications
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Northland Communications puts your career in your hands with our optional training program. We are a nationally-ranked, telecommunications company specializing in providing a variety of quality communications services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses located in small cities and towns. We are seeking a team-oriented leader to fill the position of:
This position reports to the Plant Operations Manager. Responsibilities are to:
- Lead and supervise the routing and performance of quality work of installers, customer service technicians, and system technicians,
- Oversight of Northland’s Optional Training and Certification (NOTC) and safety programs,
- Perform all system and head end testing as required by the FCC and Northland’s Quality Assurance program,
- Operate all test equipment related to cable television,
- Perform system sweep response tests and preventative maintenance as required
- Maintain technical portion of FCC public inspection files;
- Support and back-up Project Manager and Broadband Technician
A minimum of three years of related CATV experience required. Completion of the NCTI System Technician, various management courses and previous supervisory experience preferred. Candidate must posses a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
Northland offers an exciting benefits package including subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required. May be required to meet Federal DOT Standards, including satisfactory completion of post-offer medical exam.