Forklift Operator - 2nd shift
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2016
Organization: Southeastern Paperboard
Website: View Website
- 2 to 5 (+) years warehousing /material handling experience with frequent use of a forklift is needed.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure.
- Must have basic computer experience and alpha/ numeric data entry skills.
- Clamp truck experien
As a Forklift Operator at Southeastern Paperboard, Inc., you will be responsible for the following:
Moves raw material in warehouse with use of forklift and clamp trucks. Unloads and loads tractor trailers in a safe and productive manner.
- Load and Unload paper rolls and palletized sheets.
- Locate product from inbound trucks and rail cars in warehouse and stage product using computerized system.
- Load and unload trucks based on schedule given by warehouse manager and/ or logistics group.
- Learn material paper grades
- Conduct daily fork lift inspections.
- Operate in a safe and productive manner.