Foundry Patternmaker- 3rd Shift
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 29, 2020
Organization: Caterpillar Casting Products
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Wages start at $23.57 and are paid for a standard 40 hour work week.
- 3-5 years patternmaking bench work or equivalent knowledge and experience with wood, metal and other materials.
- Must be able to switch gears quickly to operate multiple machines
- Must be willing to learn new skills
Top candidates will also have:
- At least 5 years experience as Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Programmer / Machinist
- Experience using G code and M code
- Previous machine shop, foundry, or manufacturing experience
- Math skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making
As a Patternmaker at Caterpillar Inc., you will construct and repair all types of metal, wood, and plastic patterns using conventional machines and bench work.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Operating conventional machines
- Construct and repair all types of metal, wood, and plastic patterns using conventional machines and bench work
- To maintain flexibility during startup patternmakers will be expected to learn other foundry operation functions and be expected to flex to those jobs as needed
108 Corporate Ct
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.