Date Posted: March 6, 2023
Deadline: April 6, 2023
Organization: Camp Cody
City: Freedom, NH
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $400 per week
Who we are
Camp Cody is a co-ed Summer Camp in Freedom, New Hampshire. Since 1926, we have been providing unique experiences for campers and staff of all ages worldwide. Our Cody team is made up of teachers, athletes, coaches, creatives, hikers, bikers, travelers, and so much more. Together, we provide a safe and fun environment where campers and staff create life-long memories.
What you’ll be doing
The Freelance Photo counselor will be part of the Photo Team. The Freelance Photo Counselor is responsible for planning, coordinating, and carrying out daily photo quotas, editing batches of photos throughout the day, and posting for 3 daily uploads across social media platforms.
What we need from you
- As part of a small team, produce a minimum of 800 pictures a day to post on social media.
- Proficient in editing aspects with Adobe Lightroom and Apple Macs.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat knowledge.
- Conduct a regular check of equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
- Work as a member of a team of counselors who provide guidance and support to all campers.
- Assist with social media calendar content for the upcoming year.
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- Proven experience with cameras, editing programs, and taking photos.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced camp environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Physical ability to lead activities for 6 to 8 hours per day.
- Displays an energetic and positive personality.
Salary & benefits
Camp Cody offers a competitive salary ($400/per week), room and board, staff training, weekly laundry service, camp t-shirts, weekly day-off, access to our snack-stocked staff lounge, and lifelong friendships!
How to get in touch
Apply by visiting: https://campcody.com/staff/
9 Cody Road
Freedom, NH 03836
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.