General Labor First Shift (Primary Processing)
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Deadline: August 23, 2021
Organization: Kraft Heinz
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: • Medical. • Dental. • Vision. • (HSA) Health Savings Account • Newberry Employee Store • $13.00-$15.00 per hour
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced, multifaceted environment and meet defined physical activities.
- Must be able to work in a turkey slaughter environment.
- Must perform general production duties in a food and manufacturing environment following strict safety and product quality standards.
- Must handle Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- If you do not meet the preferred requirement, then 1-2 years of continuous work experience required
Kraft Heinz is currently seeking candidates wanting to work in a team environment in the Newberry operation. Successful candidates are willing to contribute improvement ideas and suggestions to help continue the success of the plant. Candidates will work in a slaughter (turkey) environment. Associates will perform general production duties in a food manufacturing environment, following strict product safety and quality standards.
3704 Louis Rich Rd,
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.