Graphics Imaging Technologist Intern - Fall 2020
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Organization: Sealed Air
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
- Enrollment in a Graphic Communications or Printing Program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in Major
- Strong Adobe Illustrator skills, Esko experience is a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit company website.
Scope Of The Position
The Graphics Imaging Technology Intern assists the Graphics Imaging Technology group produce electronic artwork and color separations for the flexographic printing process using mainstream graphics software applications while meeting customer needs through maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency. The Graphics Imaging Technology Intern will work alongside the Graphics Imaging Technology group in their daily tasks and will be able to perform the same day to day activities as a full-time employee.
- Create and convert artwork into graphics files suitable for use in manufacturing via electronic graphics applications in accordance with customer requirements, government regulations and flexographic printing specifications.
- Analyze customer-supplied artwork and make sound recommendations based on a strong understanding of flexographic printing specifications.
- Design posters for internal use by the company as needed. The posters will be displayed throughout the plant.
- Operate in a self-directed team environment
- Assist with project work as needed
803 N Maple St
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.