Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Organization: Carolina Custom Firearms
City: Pawleys Island
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Compensation based on experience.
- An Associate’s degree or Certification in Gunsmithing or a related field of study preferred, or;
- Equivalent training and/or experience in Gunsmithing preferred.
- An excellent technical understanding of a wide range of firearms as well as common repairs and modifications
- Use of standard business software to handle word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Aptitude for critical thinking and effective time management, along with associated organizational skills
- Must process a POSITIVE ATTITUDE as well as good written and VERBAL communication abilities
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
- Desire to improve self and to develop leadership qualities
- Positive Attitude
- Mature (Must be able to receive positive and negative criticism)
- Very Organized
- Basic Cerakote knowledge is a plus
Carolina Custom Firearms is looking for a FULL – TIME Gunsmith to join our team. We are located in the wonderful seaside town of Pawleys Island, SC. Pawleys Island is located in between Myrtle Beach and Georgetown SC. We are a full service retail gun store and indoor range that offers full gunsmithing services. Carolina Custom Firearms prides ourselves on having the best customer service in town. We are looking for a new face to take care of the gunsmithing needs in our area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Gunsmithing department is delivering products, services, and customer communications that meet or exceed the company’s quality and time metrics
- Ensure that the Gunsmithing department is in FULL ATF Compliance with all aspects of the business
- Must be able to work to resolve customer service issues related to the Gunsmithing department
- Work with others in a SAFE and efficient manner to meet the company’s goals
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing a good rapport with potential and existing customers
- Perform general servicing of firearms to include repair, refinish, cleaning and accessory installation
- Must be able to be self organized and with limited oversight from front of the house staff.
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week with limited supervision
9881 Ocean Hwy
Pawleys Island, SC 29585