Heavy Industrial Electrician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 3, 2020
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Two (2) - three (3) years manufacturing experience.
- Four years of electrical experience.
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be a team player; work well with others.
- Adhere to compliance, rules and safety regulations.
- Must be safety conscientious.
- Passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence.
- Wood products background a plus.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift items above shoulders occasionally.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up items up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Highly trained to work from ladders, scaffolds and tools to install maintain or repair electrical wiring equipment and fixtures.
- Work in all types of weather; sometimes temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Enviva is seeking an experienced Heavy Industrial Electrician to join our plant operations team.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers, and all electrical devices.
- Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.