Date Posted: March 21, 2023
Deadline: April 20, 2023
Organization: Camp Cody
City: Freedom, New Hampshire
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $400 per week
What we need from you
- Develop and deliver engaging hockey programming appropriate for the age and ability for each session.
- Supervise and support campers to ensure safety, development, growth, and general well-being.
- Assist in the management and care of the facilities and equipment in the hockey program area.
- Communicate and collaborate with other camp staff members to facilitate positive camper experiences.
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- Proven experience in working with children and playing or coaching hockey.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced camp environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Physical ability to lead activities for 6 to 8 hours per day.
- Displays an energetic and positive personality.
Who we are
Camp Cody is a co-ed Summer Camp in Freedom, New Hampshire. Since 1926, we have been providing unique experiences for campers and staff of all ages worldwide. Our Cody team is made up of teachers, athletes, coaches, creatives, hikers, bikers, travelers, and so much more. Together, we provide a safe and fun environment where campers and staff create life-long memories.
What you’ll be doing
The hockey instructor will be part of the Sport Activities Team. As the hockey counselor, you will bring your expertise in various aspects of the sport to provide a safe court at all times. You will provide instructions on how to proficiently dribble, pass, shoot, and more. Also, create fun exercises and drills to teach campers of all levels and abilities how to play.
Salary & benefits
9 Cody Road
Freedom, NH 03836
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.