In Home Caregiver
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Organization: Corporate Services
Location: Greenwood Saluda
City: Due West and Saluda
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
2 Step TB test.
Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; teaching families.
Home Health Aide Job Duties:
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
• Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
• Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
• Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
• Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Home Health Aide Skills and Qualifications:
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Nursing Skills, Health Care Administration, Patient Services, Verbal Communication, Listening, Training , Dependability, Emotional Control, Medical Teamwork
Please apply in person at our office. 1430 Bypass 72 NE Ste E, Greenwood, SC 29649
1430-E Bypass 72 NE
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.