Human Resource Specialist
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Location: Edgefield Newberry
City: Trenton, SC &amp; Newberry, SC
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting or HR management
- Minimum Associate degree
- Spanish language is not required but will be a plus
NEXIEN is looking for HR Specialist who will play crucial role in the organization.
This position is for candidates who can work 3 days in Trenton, SC and 2 days in Newberry, SC for about 5 months and work in only Newberry, SC afterwards.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
How many years of Human Resources experience do you have?
How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
How many years of Warehouse HR experience do you have?
Are you able to work in Trenton, SC?
Do you speak Spanish?
What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
2816 MAIN STREET
NEWBERRY, SC 29108