Human Resources Temporary Role
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 20, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $18-$22 based on experience
Experience in Workday/SAP a plus
Able to handle colleague issues in a confidential, professional, and discreet manner
Following established Lonza policies, practices, and procedures, this position is responsible to organize, plan, and perform a variety of generalist activities and project coordination in one or more of the following Human Resources areas: Employment, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Records, and Management/Organization Development. Handles colleague issues in a confidential, professional, and discreet manner. Takes initiative and assumes responsibility to improve the efficiency and quality in the various HR services provided. Assures that quality of services meets internal and external customer requirements. May be accountable for reviewing work of less experienced employees for quality and content.
- Routinely audits and ensures promulgation of job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain and update Organization Charts.
- Coordinates with management as needed to ensure assigned programs, plans, strategies, and activities are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner. Initiates programs for the timely communication of new policies and procedures to colleagues, Support implementation of local and/or corporate Human Resources policies (Attendance, Pay Practices, Search, Smoke Free Workplace, etc.).
- Consults with management and administrative associates in all parts of the Company concerning the operation and development of assigned human resources-related programs.
- Schedules, coordinates and delivers training programs on HR or Leadership-related topics.
- Provides sound advice to colleagues and management on colleague and/or organizational development.
- Provide project management assistance when necessary.
535 N Emerald Rd
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.