HVAC Service Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 1, 2019
Organization: Thomas Mechanical
City: Upstate, SC
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $16 - $22 per hour, based upon experience Yearly bonus Health and Dental Insurance Life Insurance 401K Retirement Plan
- 5+ years of experience
- NATE certified or acquire NATE certification within 6 months of employment
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagram and blueprints
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replacement decisions
- Advanced customer service skills - must be personable & possess good customer relation skills
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
- Must be willing to help with installs if needed
Thomas Mechanical is hiring an HVAC Service Technician. This is not a replacement position, but an addition to our service team.
Thomas Mechanical is a mechanical construction company located in Laurens, SC. Our work is primarily commercial and industrial, but we also provide residential HVAC repair, service and installation. Out service technicians work all over the upstate and are not just centralized to Laurens County. Thomas Mechanical has been named one of SC's top 25 Fastest Growing Companies for the last three years.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide maintenance and repair on residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards and possess general knowledge of commercial/industrial HVAC systems.
Pay Scale: competitive, based upon experience
Overtime if needed
Weekend call once a month