Hybrid Field Consultant (entry level) - Columbia, SC
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Organization: Alpha EMC
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Entry-level (low $30ks)
- AA/AS Degree or Trade/Vocational Degree
- Knowledge of general construction and environmental regulations is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have dependable transportation
- Positive team player
- Demonstrated work ethic
Hybrid Field Consultant - Columbia
Alpha EMC is a corporation leading the effort for guidance, solutions, resolution and support in the areas of environmental work, safety and energy solutions.
We are a full scope professional services company that believes in integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions. Alpha EMC supports efficiency, teamwork, ingenuity, creativity, and “out of the box” ideas in order to bring valuable solutions to ever-changing needs.
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded environmental consulting firm, Alpha EMC, seeks a dynamic and talented Hybrid Field Consultant to join our team. Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment and our sense of pride!
We’re seeking a motivated Hybrid Field Consultant to help build our dynamic service firm. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct construction site evaluations to assess EPA Stormwater compliance, OSHA Safety compliance, and IECC Energy compliance.
- Verify that proper Erosion and Sediment control practices (BMPs), Safety Measures, and Energy Code requirements are in compliance with pertinent regulations
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic systems and onsite recordkeeping Stormwater/Safety/Energy Log book.
- Communicate specific requirements of state and local Stormwater, safety, and energy regulations to client onsite personnel.
- Consult with client to stay ahead of potential compliance issues and improve efficiency and operations.
- Update all regulatory onsite records, including SWPPP logs, site BMP maps, and required site postings.
- Communicate daily with immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with clients.
- Return all calls and emails from clients promptly and within the same business day.
- Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, problem solvin
- g, and solution oriented.
- Educate clients on all of Path Light Pro services as well as work with Path Light Pro management to bring additional value to clients related to new services.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
1511 East State Road 434 Suite 3017
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.