Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 30, 2018
Organization: MAU Workforce Solutions
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years manufacturing experience
- 4 years of electrical experience
- Wood products background (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required repairing and/or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Highly trained to work from ladders, scaffolds and tools to install maintain or repair electrical wiring equipment and fixtures
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient basic computer knowledge
- Strong team work orientation
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be safety conscientious
- Passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift items above shoulders occasionally
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up items up to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Ability to work in all types of weather sometimes temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees
- Occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud
Jumpstart your career at Enviva in Greenwood, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. Ensure proper preventive maintenance is completed on critical and auxiliary machinery. This position requires meticulous adherence to approved procedures, identification and documentation of equipment. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Since 2004, Enviva has been developing a cleaner energy alternative to fossil fuels. Now, Enviva is the largest producer of wood pellets in the world. With seven operating plants in the southeastern United States, Enviva produces over 3 million metric tons of wood pellets annually that are used in power plants in the United Kingdom and Europe that once were fueled by coal. By switching to Enviva's wood pellets, these power plants have reduced their lifetime carbon footprint by about 80 percent.
Enviva makes their wood pellets through sustainable practices that protects Southern forests and by employing over around 700 people in the rural South. Enviva's goal is to help lower emissions, sustain healthy forests and strong communities.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct Placement
- Opportunity for advancement
- Troubleshoot electrical issues relating to the PLC, motor control centers and all electrical devices
- Perform electrical field work in a continuous manufacturing environment
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed
- Conduct periodic inspections and the operation of heavy equipment
- Perform all additional duties as assigned
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply