Industrial Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Organization: Baillie Lumber
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Industrial Maintenance Technician Pay &amp; Benefits: Full Time Hours Overtime Hours and Pay Competitive Pay Full Plan of Benefits Great training
- A 2 year degree/certificate in electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields is preferred and a HS Diploma is required.
- (Any welding or mechanical work is a plus)
- (Entry level experience as a welder preferred)
- (Entry level experience as a Mechanical Repair Worker is a plus!)
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Summary:
Our Clendenin Lumber sawmill/lumber yard is hiring for a maintenance mechanic / technician. This is a full time opportunity working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer. (We are looking for potential candidates that just graduated with an AS degree or Certificate that want to learn!)
Industrial Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts, maintains, tests, repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Applies knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numerical controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned
1225 Smith St Ext
Donalds, SC 29638
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.