Information Technology Specialist (Customer Support)
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 15, 2021
Organization: Cyber Risk Analysis Group
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour Benefits: Flexible schedule Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Must be professional, organized, self-motivated, and good with people. College degree not required but need to be experienced with IT, proficient in Windows, and have some customer support experience.
Cyber Risk Analysis Group LLC is looking for a part-time Information Technology Analyst (CUSTSPT) for 25 hours per week to perform customer support functions. The Analyst’s role is to support and maintain computer systems, desktops, laptops and peripherals remotely for clients across the country. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and software while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The individual will also troubleshoot issues in a timely and accurate manner and provide end user training and assistance where required.
- Provide IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems for both onsite and remote users.
- Provide basic technical support help desk level 1: WAN and LAN connectivity.
- Add/edit/remove/disable user accounts on Windows and Windows Server.
- Add/edit/remote/disable user accounts on web-based enterprise email system.
- Assist with monitoring the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly.
- Repair and troubleshoot desktops and laptops at corporate and remote locations.
- Communicate with users as required -- keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Communicate with the IT Department with any outages or software issues that impact users.
- Create and update trouble tickets within the Freshdesk trouble ticketing system.
- Create and update documentation.
- Provide ideas and input about how to improve client enterprises.
- Other IT duties as assigned
2801 Wade Hampton Blvd., Ste 115-125
Taylors, SC 29687
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.