Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Organization: LeafFilter Gutter Protection
Location: Abbeville Augusta Area Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Earn an average of $1,500 to $2,500 per week!
- Reliable truck, van or SUV that can carry ladders
- Active and valid drivers license
- Multi-height and adjustable ladders (28+ feet in height)
- Functioning tools to include drills, speed square, saw or angle grinder, etc.
We'll assist you in the process of obtaining general liability and/or workers comp insurance if you don't already have it!
LeafFilter Gutter Protection Installers needed for immediate work as independent contractors. We provide in-depth knowledge so you can correctly and efficiently install our gutter protection system. We provide you with pre-sold jobs along with all the materials needed to install on a daily basis. The best part is we provide weekly direct deposit and do not require you to ever complete any estimates or sales.
Working with LeafFilter is more than just another contracting job- it's an opportunity to earn a $100,000+ income, freedom to grow your business on your terms, and a chance to put down roots in your community! While you're helping homeowners by installing the best gutter protection on the market, you'll be backed by the support of the largest gutter protection company in North America. Are you looking for work with weekly pay and the ability to set your own schedule? Because we're looking to grow our team of installers TODAY!
What's in it for me?
- Pre-sold jobs- all you do is show up to install with the ability to complete on average 2 jobs per day
- Flexible schedule- you set your own work schedule, work part-time, full-time or as needed and no required weekends
- Financial freedom- single installers average $75k+ per year while team installers average $200k+
- We pay weekly through direct deposit, no more waiting weeks or months to be paid
- Comprehensive instruction- learn how to install our system within 1-2 days
- Onboarding assistance- we'll assist you in the process of obtaining general liability and/or workers comp insurance if you don't already have it
- Advancement- many installers move on to become employees as Field Trainers, Service Technicians, and Install Project Managers
2917 Riverwest Drive
Augusta, GA 30907
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.