Date Posted: February 14, 2022
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Organization: SWM International
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Starting at $16
- Production Experience is a plus.
- Mechanical Aptitude preferred.
- Basic Math, Reading and Writing skills required.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance required.
- Ability to use a ruler or other measurement tools to ensure products meet customer expectations.
- Ability to read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication, packaging).
- Experience with precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Junior Operator is a starting position within the facility that is general in nature. Responsibilities include assisting with machine startup, operation, and shutdown; maintaining a clean and organized work area; and various other tasks according to product specifications. Junior Operators work as a team in a fast-paced environment on a rotating 12-hour shift schedule. The position will train for multiple other positions within the facility leading to opportunities for further advancement.
As an entry level position in support of operations, the Junior Operator can be expected to work in the following functional areas:
- Press operations
- Slitting operations
- Forklift operation (certification will be provided)
- General cleaning
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
214 Mid Carolina Court
Prosperity, SC 29127
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.