LEAD - PAINT LINE
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 21, 2019
Organization: Global Refrigeration
City: Honea Path
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Depends upon experience
- High School diploma
- One to three years of experience in powder coating helpful
- Team lead or other supervisory experience required.
- Leads team of Powder Coat workers.
- Coordinates scheduling and operations to assure that the team meets assigned performance metrics for quality and on-time-delivery.
- Accurately process and complete paperwork for the jobs that will be run that day.
- Arrive prior to shift’s start each day to prep the department for the start of the day.
- Trains and develops team members to prepare them for their responsibilities.
- Enforces proper procedures and quality expectations for product on the line.
- Gathers information to support performance management activities conducted by the Production Manager.
- Perform periodic audits of employees on the line to evaluate their training and knowledge of product.
- Acts as communication link between management and powder coat employees.
- Packages and skids finished product as appropriate.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area.
- Assists Production Manager in first steps of disciplinary action.
- Follows established safety guidelines.
Other duties as assigned