Licensed Practical Nurse
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 15, 2018
Organization: New Horizon Family Health Servic
Location: Greenville Area
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Not listed
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing and one (1) year of practical nursing experience, preferably in an ambulatory health care setting.
- Must be licensed as a Practical Nurse by the South Carolina Board of Nursing.
- One (1) year of experience in a community health center setting
- Experience with an EHR
- Successful completion of IV Certification Training
. The LPN shall perform a variety of complex nursing tasks and related duties as required.
- Organizes time to provide expected care to assigned patients.
- Helps to support the achievement of provider productivity goals.
- Is responsible for assisting with daily patient phone messages.
- Will assist MOA and CSS as needed to complete patient referrals.
· Performs ordered treatments and procedures in accordance with NHFHS and area of practice policies and procedures and documents them in the EHR.
- Administers medications in accordance with policies and procedures and with knowledge of usual dosage, expected results, and potential side effects and documents them in the EHR.
- Demonstrates principles of IV administration in accordance with policies and procedures.