Licensed Practical Nurse
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 5, 2018
Organization: New Horizon Family Health Services
Location: Greenville Area
Job Type: Full Time
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing and one (1) year of practical nursing experience, preferably in an ambulatory health care setting.
- Must be licensed as a Practical Nurse by the South Carolina Board of Nursing.
- One (1) year of experience in a community health center setting
- Experience with an EHR
- Successful completion of IV Certification Training
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs and professional construction of emails
- Must demonstrate
- legible handwriting
- excellent spelling
- speaking clearly and grammatically correct
- the ability to accept responsibility as indicated
- being a motivated and enthusiastic learner
- a courteous and tactful manner
- the ability to work under stress and work well with others
- following NHFHS policies and procedures regarding personal visits, cell phone usage and clocking-in on time according to your assigned shift
The Licensed Practical Nurse assists the Medical Provider or Registered Nurse (RN) in the care and treatment of New Horizon Family Health Services patients. The LPN shall perform a variety of complex nursing tasks and related duties as required.
Go to the Career Page