LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 16, 2020
Organization: Magnolia Manor
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Benefits: All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are also offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts Life Insurance Coverage Short and Long-Term Disability Options Tuition Reimbursement &amp; Nursing Loan Repayment Programs 401 (k) Savings Plan Paid Time Off DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it. MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available Helping Friends Foundation Employee Assistance Plan Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction In-facility education programs and more!
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an LPN in the state of –SC
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition
The Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN works under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.