Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Nights
Date Posted: March 6, 2023
Deadline: July 31, 2023
Organization: Southern Health Partners
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
South Carolina LPN License
Hard working nurses deserve to be rewarded. Your give so much time to your patients, your employer should invest in you. Southern Health Partners has been a leading provider of correctional healthcare for over 28 years. Our experience offers you a supportive, appreciative, safe environment where we understand your desire to be the best, showing integrity, positive attitude, teamwork and tolerance. Nursing is a work of heart!
Find your rewarding experience by joining our team at:
Location: Aiken County Detention Center
Open Position: FT LPN
Schedule: 12 hr Night Shift Rotation w/Alternating Weekends
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver patient care, evaluate symptoms, reactions, and progress of patients, chart results, establish nursing plans and work under the boundaries of State Scope of Practice and Guidelines, and Physician/Provider(s)
- Administer prescribed medications in accordance with nursing standards & correctional regulations
- Follow through with established treatment plans
- Perform emergency intervention, physical assessment and critical thinking
Work today, Get paid today! When you join the Southern Health Partners team, you can control the timing of your pay. # hiring #dailypay
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Pre-Tax Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Coverage Options
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Policy
- 2 Weeks PTO Accrued during 1st Year of Employment Increases with Longevity
- 8 Paid Holidays + Birthday Off with Pay
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan Eligibility After 1 yr
- EAP Services
- Monthly Continuing Education Hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement Options
- Safe, Secure Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bereavement & Jury Duty Paid Leave
- Medical, Parental, Military Unpaid Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Interested in Learning More About Life At SHP?
Check us out on Instagram @LifeAtSHP, Facebook @SouthernHealthPartners and Twitter @SHPJailMedical
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Applicants are subject to Drug Screening and the Issuance of Security Clearance by the Facility in Which Work is to be performed.
2030 Hamilton Place Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.