Licensed Veterinary Technician
Date Posted: April 20, 2021
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Organization: Milestone Veterinary Associates
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: As an employer of choice, we will provide you: • Competitive Hourly Wage • Medical Insurance • Continuing Education • Paid Time Off • Retirement Plan • Uniform Allowance Starting at $15 per hour
- Veterinary Technician certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working in a veterinary practice.
- EzyVet software experience is preferred.
- Weekends, holidays and evenings will be required
Are looking to use your technician levels to the top level? Excited about working with animals and a fun team? Then look no more, we are looking for a full-time veterinary technician at Milestone Veterinary Associates.
The Veterinary Technician assists the doctors to the fullest possible extent, to help improve the quality of care given to the patients, and to aid the doctors in achieving greater efficiency by relieving them of technical work at the practice. He/she will assist in multiple procedures providing care for animals including physical examinations, dental procedures, surgeries, immunizations, euthanasia as well as client education, marketing and inventory maintenance. This position requires a working knowledge of pharmaceutical drugs, common diseases; their symptoms, means of transmission, treatment and prevention, and other basic preventative health care recommendations.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets
- Provide patients with a high level of patient care
- Assist veterinarians in providing care for animals including physical examinations, dental procedures, surgeries, immunization
- Provide client education and marketing
- Maintain inventory
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
- Excel at communication skills
- Have a commitment to excellent client service
- To possess strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of pharmaceutical drugs, common diseases, their symptoms, means of transmission, treatment and prevention and other basic preventative health care recommendations.
- Experience in surgery and dentistry
Weekends Required (We are only open a half day on Saturdays)
429 The Parkway
GREER, SC 29650
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.