Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 29, 2017
Organization: Flexible Technologies
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED Required
Experience: 5 plus years in transportation, import and export related positions preferred
Skills: Data entry skills, Good communication skills to work with vendors, trucking
lines and other departments.
High degree of accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
- Compliant with all company safety, health, and environmental policies.
- Works to improve departmental quality and On-Time Delivery goals.
- Supports department goals to improve warehouse efficiency and 5S Scorecard.
- Works closely with customer service to maintain customer files and shipping requirements to include key contacts, preferred routings and service levels.
- Participate in quotes for overseas container, LCL, and airfreight shipments.
- Scans finished good tickets and raw material tickets daily. Performs physical inventory cycle counts. Reviews daily transactions for accuracy and investigates discrepancies. Investigates all inventory errors and adjusts inventory as necessary, subject to managers prior approval.
- Manage the logistical aspects and coordination or provisioning of all customer sample orders
- Coordinates the receipt, verification, disposition and documentation for returned goods process.
- Coordinates the scrap recycling program for storage and shipment of production scrap
- Participate as a member of the MRB team for review of returned goods and non-conforming material.
- Serves as backup to Warehouse Manager
- Serves as Inventory Team Leader and assists with reconciling / entering data during inventories.
We will be accepting applications on Tuesday, November 28 from 9:00am – 11:00am and Wednesday, November 29 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm.