Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 31, 2020
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- A minimum of two years in an industrial field.
- Meticulous with attention to detail.
- Experience with preventive, predictive, and reliability-based maintenance practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in hydraulics, lubrication, and mechanical equipment; basic understanding of types of lubricants and application each is suited.
- Ability to utilize skills to improve equipment reliability.
- Experience reading technical diagrams and schematics.
- Experience with Ultra-sonic a plus.
- Have a strong fundamental understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and circulating systems operation, contamination control and maintenance functions.
- Ability to work well in high places in excess of 80 feet, use man lifts, and work in confined spaces.
- OSHA 10 General Industry certification and ability to pass Enviva generated hazard recognition test.
- Must be willing to complete training as required by Maintenance Manager and specified by Enviva.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system a plus, or manual system, required.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
The Mechanic / Ultrasound Lubrication Specialist plays a significant role in preserving and improving the inherent reliability of plant machines and systems by delivering and supporting precise machine lubrication practices in every aspect of the lubrication function throughout the facility.
This position will assume the role of leader in lubrication excellence and is responsible for routine re-lubrication with oil and grease, lubricant contamination control practices, machine inspections and troubleshooting, automatic lubrication systems inspection and troubleshooting, and oil analysis (sample collection, handling and resolution of issues) for all lubricated mechanical systems.
- Maintain lubrication routes on all equipment.
- Maintain Ultrasound mechanical routes on all equipment.
- Maintain Ultrasound leak detection routes on all equipment.
- Lubrication with manual and automatic dispensing equipment.
- Changing filters and breathers, draining, cleaning, filling and topping off reservoirs.
- Operate filtration equipment.
- Maintenance of dispensing equipment and automatic systems.
- Collect, label and mail samples for analysis.
- Perform basic evaluation of oil analysis results and recommend current and future maintenance actions.
- Mechanical modification of systems as directed to facilitate sampling and filtration, and other proactive improvements.
- Labeling and tagging reservoirs, equipment, inventory and delivery containers.
- Executing and documenting planned lubrication activities.
- Troubleshoot common lubrication-related procedural and equipment problems.
- Coordination of inventory and routine ordering of products.
- Use of tools and equipment for routine and non-routine lubrication functions.
- Report in writing any discrepancies/conditions that require corrective, predictive or planned maintenance for production systems.
- Manage key metrics for the Lubrication Excellence Initiative such as oil usage, cleanliness levels, etc.
- Maintain equipment within program such as filter carts, refillable/sealable portable lubricant containers, hydraulic reservoirs, etc.
- Act as the key point of contact for lubrication-related issues.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.