Machine Maintenance Mechanic "A"
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Organization: Sterlite Corporation
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of injection molding machines and related equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematic drawings, operation manuals and manufacturer specifications.
- May set-up and operate metalworking machinery and tools to make and repair parts.
- This position also will include high-level work on PLC’s, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts in alternate 3 and 4-day work cycles.
- 3-5 years minimum related experience and/or education (also accepting entry level mechatronics graduates).
- The employee is required to have leather steel-toed safety boots. Long pants are required (no shorts).
- New hires or placements into the position are required to pass a drug test prior to being awarded the position.
Troubleshoot injection-molding machines for PLC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and other failures.
Read and interpret complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematic drawings and use them in troubleshooting problems.
Troubleshoot machine and mold operations and perform repairs.
Perform preventative maintenance activities including examination and inspection of parts.
Records repairs and maintenance performed.
Set molds and prepare machines for production.
Welds to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
Assist Supervisor in organizing parts and supplies.
Assist Supervisor in the training of level B and C Machine Maintenance Mechanics
Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, benefits, uses, repair and maintenance.
Must possess good communication, organization, and scheduling skills.
Ability to quickly adjust actions in relation to other actions. Ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong.
Ability to meet strict timing deadlines.
1939 Charlottes Rd
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.