Machine Operator A
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 5, 2019
Organization: GE Aviation
City: Wilmington, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $23.04 per hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimimum of 3 years CNC manufacturing experience (drills, mills, lathes, grinding, broaching) OR 2 year A.A.S. in Computer Integrated Machining (or equilavent).
- Must have 1 year experience in reading and interpreting mechanical blueprints or production plans.
- Minimum 2 years experience using precision measuring tools
- Operate CNC machine tools to manufacture aircraft engine components to exact specifications.
- Ability to use and read precision measuring instruments, gauges and other inspection devices to ensure part conformance.
- Ability to work well with others in a teaming environment to meet production schedules.
- Ability to use mechanical part moving devices and overhead cranes.
- Ability to follow instructions and work safely in an industrial environment.
3rd shift (11:05 p.m. to 7:05 a.m.)
Weekend Warrior Shift (12 hour shift on Friday, Saturday, Sunday)