Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 8, 2019
Organization: U.S. Corrugated Inc.
City: Covington, GA
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Commitment to work safely & produce quality product
- Available to work overtime
- Candidates must be able to read order information and a tape measure to 1/16ths,
- Perform basic math, including adding and subtracting fractions.
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, twist, bend at waist, grasp and reach with hands and arms, manual dexterity to touch, feel and operate machine controls and hand tools, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 lbs, specific vision abilities required in this position include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and color vision. The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate to loud.
US CORRUGATED , a corrugated container manufacturing company located in Covington GA is seeking candidates for full-time Corrugator and Converting Machine Operators and Asst Operators with technical & mechanical skills, preferably with experience in a Corrugated Paper manufacturing environment.
- Set-up of various components of Flexos & Die Cutters or Corrugator following LOTO requirements.
- Safely operates the Die Cut/Flexo including the Feed Section, Stacker and Load Former or in the various roles on the Corrugator
- Follows factory master and Quality check sheets.
- Feeds machine or works at Load Former when necessary.
- Checks quality of product and separates rejected product for disposal.
- Responsible for safety of employees and quality of products run on machines.
- Responsible for keeping machine and work area clean.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assists other employees as necessary.
- Comply with the safety guidelines and safety rules provided by the company as well as exercise common sense and good judgment in performance of duties.
- Perform other duties as required.