Machine Operator Lvl 1
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Organization: Sun Paper Company
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Education: High School or GED
- Experience: 2 years in a manufacturing position
- Team player
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be alert and aware of surroundings at all times
- Must react quickly and responsibly
- Committed to values and possess the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Willing to learn new skills and follow directions
- Able to read and effectively communication machine operation panels/screens in English
- Must pass drug test and background check
We are looking for self-motivated employees, eager to grow, with a positive attitude and desire to succeed. We will train applicants interested in learning new skills, and give them the opportunity to advance from within. We are looking for people seeking a stable work environment and who enjoy working as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work in a fast paced environment and is able to learn new skills.
The purpose of this position is to tend to automatic machines that manufacture paper products such as bathroom tissue, paper towels, napkins, and facial tissue. All functions are performed following specific quality standards and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Start-up and shutdown of paper converting line
- Gain extensive knowledge of the entire production line
- Troubleshoot machines, both simple and complex issues, and maintain optimal production efficiency
- Constantly check the quality of the product being produced
- Make sure material stock levels are adequate on the machine and direct machine tender to tend to those zones under his responsibility.
- Help front end and back end if a situation arises where you could be of service.
- Must maintain area clean and organized at all times.
and apply online