Machine Operators & Asst Operators
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 27, 2019
Organization: U.S. Corrugated, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: 15.50 / hr
- Commitment to work safely & produce quality product
- Perform machine set-ups and perform quality checks
- Ability to use a computer to input data
- Available to work overtime & weekends
- Candidates must be able to read and interpret order information
- Use and read a tape measure to 1/16ths,
- Perform basic math, including adding and subtracting fractions.
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, twist, bend at waist, grasp and reach with hands and arms, manual dexterity to touch, feel and operate machine controls and hand tools, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 lbs, specific vision abilities required in this position include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and color vision. The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate to loud.
US CORRUGATED, a corrugated container manufacturing company located in Covington GA is seeking candidates for full-time Corrugator and Converting Machine Operators and Asst Operators with technical & mechanical skills, preferably with experience in a Corrugated Paper manufacturing environment. Prior experience setting-up and operating Flexos and Die Cutters or in the operation of the Corrugator is preferred.
Excellent benefit package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability and 401k