Maintenance Administrative Intern
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 14, 2020
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year degree program
- Must pass background and drug screen
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Will work independently and in groups
Fitesa has an exciting opportunity for an intern to work with our Maintenance Engineering team on some administrative projects. Our interns have the opportunity to work directly with our team members on projects to gain hands on experience in their assigned areas. This opportunity is for +/- 20 hours per week, and scheduling is flexible based on class schedule.
Projects may include:
- Creating detailed work instructions from manufacturer documentation.
- Be able to understand technical documents
- Be able to understand the basic process of our machines and be able to match manufacturer document pictures to what is actually on the plant floor
- Be detailed oriented so that all work instructions are standardized
- Verify created work instructions by following technicians to make sure that the work instructions are correct.
- Be able to communicate with the technicians
840 SE Main St
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.