Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 22, 2019
Organization: International Paper
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma or GED.
- Four years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- College and/or related technical courses. Advanced degree highly preferred
- Five years’ experience in the corrugated box industry with heavy experience in electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electricity.
- Demonstrated positive personnel supervisory skills.
- Action oriented Customer/Quality Focused
- Organizational Skills Developing Direct Reports
- Building Effective Teams Priority Setting
- Process Management Conflict Management
- Decision Quality
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading and directing plant maintenance activities; ensures that equipment and facilities are kept in optimum operating conditions.