Date Posted: April 30, 2021
Deadline: May 30, 2021
Organization: Phillips Management Group(Winter Ridge Apartments)
City: Greenwood SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: 17-20.00 per hour
Full Job Description
Phillips Management Group, Inc - Montclair/Winter Ridge
Operating and maintaining Phillips Management Groups (PMG) assets (apartment homes and/or office buildings) by performing the following duties personally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities in clude the following…
Assist in monitoring turns, vacant units and move outs
- Maintain exterior appearance of property to present good “street appeal”
- Assist with purchasing building supplies, machinery, equipment and furniture
- Completion of work orders
- Assist in training associates in the areas of professionalism, customer service and fair housing, plus provide them assistance if needed
- Assist supervisor in overseeing the daily work for the maintenance pools, grounds, service request, make readies, move-ins and projects
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems and physical condition of asset doesn’t deteriorate
- Perform routine trash pick-up daily
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work needed
- Assist with maintaining the SDS/OSHA/EPA logs in shop and office; Inventory control logs and preventative maintenance logs as in supervisor’s absence
- Check irrigation systems on a regular basis
- Check key log daily; assure all keys are accounted for
- Assist in scheduling and completing work orders as necessary ensuring that there is a 24 hour or less response time
- Trash compactor and pool maintenance during season
- Plumbing, carpentry, drywall, insulating, roofing, pool maintenance, appliance installation and repairing buildings, floors or stairs,
- Basic electrical experience
- Fabricate and repair of appliances, etc.
- Will participate in on-call rotation
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two (2) plus years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume and be able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CFC, CPO, HVAC Certifications (Recommended)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move more than 100 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
102 Winter Way
Greenwood , SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.