Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 9, 2020
City: Greenwood, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Dependent upon experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to obtain GED within first 6 months of employment.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management or manual systems required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Our plants operate 24x7. Must be willing and able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, to include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart:
- Experience with vibration analysis and precision alignment a plus.
- Experience with repairing/troubleshooting gearboxes or mechanical drive systems.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery.
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
The Maintenance Technician ensures proper preventive maintenance is completed on critical and auxiliary machinery associated with 24/7 pellet manufacturing.
This typically involves a meticulous adherence to approved procedures, identification and documentation of specification equipment, and submission for follow-on inspection/corrective maintenance as applicable. Driving continuous improvement of the lubrication and associated preventive program is included with support provided by the company.
- Performs preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance procedures, troubleshooting, and servicing of equipment to improve reliability consistent with Enviva’s OEMS (Operational Excellence Management System).
- Provides regular maintenance of hydraulics and lubrication of mechanical equipment; demonstrates understanding of types of lubricants and application.
- Read and follow technical diagrams and schematics.
- Adhere to all plant environmental, health and safety guidelines, policies and practice.
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting and or problem-solving activities to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime.
- Work with the operations group to increase reliability while improving plant performance.
- Must be willing to complete training as required by Supervisor and specified by Enviva.
- Must be able to work safely obeying OSHA and Enviva safety standards.
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.