Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 22, 2018
Organization: Darby Metalworks Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: TBD - based on experience
See position description.
This position requires a valid South Carolina driver’s license. Individual must be able to drive company vehicles. Individual must be able to perform maintenance tasks with minimal supervision. The technician will be expected to troubleshoot, order parts, repair and document repair. Experience is a plus, but a willingness to learn and follow directions is essential.
1. Must know basic safety rules when working around electricity.
2. Must understand how to lock out equipment.
3. Must be able to use a multimeter.
4. Must have a basic knowledge of schematic symbols and how to read schematics.
5. Must have a basic understanding of how to strip and secure wiring using mechanical fasteners or solder.
6. Must have tools or be willing to purchase tools as required.
1. Must know basic safety rules when working around mechanical devices.
2. Must have tools or be willing to purchase tools as required.
3. Must be able to dis-assemble and reassemble mechanical devices.