Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 11, 2019
Organization: Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
City: Fountain Inn
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Vocational or Technical Degree
- Minimum of 4 years industrial
maintenance experience, preferably in automotive.
- Good communication (both written and
oral) and listening skills.
- Mold design/blue print reading
- Must be capable of using a variety
of machine-shop tools.
- Excellent math-skills needed.
- Forklift experience required, overhead
crane experience a plus.
The Maintenance Technician assists
in the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of
equipment and machinery.
- PLC and HMI maintenance &
trouble shooting (including Ladder logic).
- Perform & diagnose hydraulic
leaks and PM’s.
- Advanced electrical and blueprint
- Integrated circuit troubleshooting.
- Wire control circuits for 5, 12, 24,
and 120 volts.
- Advanced pneumatic circuit design.
- Advanced Welding skills.
- Capable of sizing motor starters and
overloads for an application.
- General knowledge of electrical,
pneumatic, and hydraulic blue-print schematic reading.
- Ability to maintain machine
- Ability to troubleshoot basic
- Basic shop tools (hand tools,
drills, lathes, and milling machine).
- Welding skills- MIG, TIG, and
Stick/Braze. OHM’s Law.
- Bridge & Rail Cranes.
- Timer’s & Counter theory,
Encoders/decoders theory, Electronics theory, Hydraulics theory & functionality.
- Circuit design & layout.
- Cutting & threading pipe.
- Basic pneumatic troubleshooting
- Building maintenance – plant
lighting, compressors and emergency lighting.
- Bending conduit and pulling wire.
- Installation & set-up of motor
contractors and VFDS.
101 International Blvd
Fountain Inn, SC