Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 1, 2014
Organization: RL Enterprise &amp; Associates, LLC
Wages/Salary: $17- $21 DOE
* High School Diploma
* Two year technical degree, preferably in Industrial Electric Technology or have a minimum of five years of industrial maintenance experience.
* Mechanical hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical troubleshooting
* PLC knowledge and troubleshooting using ladder logic diagrams
* MIG welder experience
* Machine shop experience, lathe milling, drill press experience
* Operator experience with scissor lift, articulated boom lift and fork lift trucks
* Preventative maintenance on production machinery.
* Troubleshoots and repairs machinery and other factory equipment
RL Enterprise & Associates, LLC
Permanent Placements, Contract/Temporary Staffing