Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 23, 2021
Organization: Wesley Commons
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associates degree in maintenance or related field or high school diploma with over five years’ experience in repair, maintenance and electricity with good planning, communication and supervisory skills.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Valid SC drivers’ license required.
- Must have ability to perform tasks and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Perform routine maintenance duties to include repair, maintenance, painting, and maintenance of buildings for the residents of Wesley Commons in an efficient manner.
- Performs maintenance duties in the area of general repair, maintenance that involves one or more trades such as painting, carpentry, electricity, heating, venting and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing.
- Performs maintenance and preventative activities for all machines for Health Care Center, Independent Living, and Assisted Living.
- Provides set-up of meeting rooms for scheduled events.
- Provides maintenance/repairs in the residents homes on a daily basis such as small water leaks, ceiling stains, minor repairs, electrical, general plumbing, etc.
- Make recommendations on the repair, replacement, and maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- Assist residents with moves on campus as well as moving small furniture, hanging pictures blinds, curtains, light fixtures, etc.
- Completes tasks generated by work orders in order of importance as designated by Management.
- Provide transportation to employees to and from work in inclement weather to help ensure that the HCC facility is properly staffed.
- Handles special projects or duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines.
- Changes air filters on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Provides minor repair to Wesley Commons automobiles/machines.
- Take call on a rotating basis with all maintenance technicians.
- Assist Housekeeping Department, as needed, with transporting supplies or with duties not able to be completed by housekeeping.
1110 Marshall Rd
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.