Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2019
Organization: Ginkgo Residential
Location: Greenville Area
City: Simpsonville, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Based on Experience- $15-$23 hrly
2 years of maintenance experience
Top notch customer service skills
Ability to multi-task
Basic computer skills
Rotating after-hours on-call availability, rotating weekends
Valid driver's license
We are Ginkgo Residential!
As a leading owner and operator of middle market apartments in the southern United States, providing quality, value and exceptional service to our residents ensures that our company will continue to enjoy growth and success. Each team member plays a vital role in that continued success. If you are looking for a rewarding career in the property management industry, please read more about the exciting opportunities and challenges Ginkgo Residential has to offer!
The Service Technician assists the Service Manager and Assistant Service Manager in carrying out the service processes of the property, including corrective, preventative, routine, emergency and cosmetic maintenance as well as the make-ready process in a manner consistent with the property’s operational objectives.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance in accordance with the Company’s Preventative Maintenance Policy.
• Coordinate and oversee all work by sub-contractors. Ensure that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
• Maintain service shop so that it is safe, clean and well organized, with adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations and ensuring all tools and equipment are properly stored and well-maintained at all times.
• Inspect vacated apartments and complete make-ready checklist. Inform Service Manager and Property Manager of needed services and repairs.
• Perform duties necessary to restore apartments to “market ready” status in a timely manner and in accordance with the Company’s Apartment Make Ready Policy.
We offer an environment that encourages education and advancement. We also provide one of the most comprehensive total reward packages in the apartment industry including competitive bonus plans, comprehensive medical, dental, life and 401(k).
Ginkgo Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rotating on call schedule
630 Fairview Rd.
Simpsonville, SC 29680