Maintenance Technician Intern
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 16, 2020
City: Fountain Inn
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Year 1, Freshman $17.75 Year 2, Sophomore $19.00
Must be available full time in summer; position could extend into fall semester.
Full time position to begin when spring semester ends. Learns how to maintain all production equipment, support equipment and building maintenance as directed by a mentor. We are desiring putting the intern on projects to learn different aspects of the maintenance and engineering functions however we will also need him/her to assist with completion of preventive maintenance activities assigned by mentor to potentially include;
1. Ensure plant safety and 5S housekeeping standards are maintained
2. Oil, grease and clean all areas as needed through work orders.
3. Troubleshoot and repair all machinery and equipment as generated by work orders.
4. Insure safety and housekeeping standards are met.
5. May be assigned out-sort work, programs, and/or training, due to upgrades of job title as assessed by management team.
6. Complete additional work assigned by supervisor and/or management team.
7. Must have basic knowledge of TS16949 and know the Quality Policy.
8. Follow the safety rules, report safety problems and all injuries, regardless of severity.
101 International Blvd.
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.