Maintenance Technician Level 2
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Organization: GreenWood, Inc.
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Associates Degree in a technical field or a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- Minimum of one (1) year manufacturing maintenance experience or related technical training
- Previous one (1) to two (2) years of experience working in a high-volume manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Previous experience working with SAP or other CMMS systems
- Ability to utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment
- Able to write detailed repair reports and records activities in the CMMS system
- Basic office computer software and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts highly preferred
- Able to stand, walk, reach above shoulder, climb, crawl, squat or kneel, and bend constantly; able to sit, handle/finger, and reach outward frequently
The Maintenance Technician Level 2 works independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance tasks. This technician is responsible for breakdowns and repair of general service production equipment with the ability to quickly analyze, and correct mechanical and electrical issues associated with the general production equipment. He/She will be responsible for collecting and assisting with documentation of repair details, as directed by supervision or management. And for preparing and setting up equipment for production after repair. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company, while safely working in a highly automated environment.