Maintenance Technician (Property Management/Multi-Housing)
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Organization: Phillips Mangement Group - Winter Ridge &amp; Montclair Apartments
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Operating and maintaining Phillips Management Groups (PMG) assets (apartment homes and/or office buildings).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor Turns, vacant units and move outs
- Maintain exterior appearance of property to present good “street appeal”
- Completion of work orders
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems and physical condition of asset doesn’t deteriorate
- Perform routine trash pick-up daily
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work needed
- Check irrigation systems on a regular basis
- Trash compactor and pool maintenance during season
- Plumbing, carpentry, drywall, insulating, roofing, pool maintenance, appliance installation and repairing buildings, floors or stairs,
- Basic electrical experience
- Fabricate and repair of appliances, etc.
- Will participate in on-call rotation
- All other duties as assigned
102 Winter Way
Greenwood, TN 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.