Maintenance Technicians (one for 2nd shift and one for 3rd)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 1, 2017
Organization: Fukoku America, Inc.
Wages/Salary: $17+ Depends upon experience additional shift differential: $.35 for 2nd shift, $.45 for 3rd shift.
1. Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-mechanical systems
2. Ability to read & interpret electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic schematics
3. Ability to follow printed PLC logic in troubleshooting faults, utilize I/O registers via HMI devices & monitor ladder logic via PCs to resolve issues with Mitsubishi PLC systems.
4. Formal training and/or certificates highly desirable: electromechanical, electronic, electrical, HVAC, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding.
5. Basic computer skills
6. Be willing/able to follow detailed directions and procedures
7. Able to work independently
8. Effective communication skills
9. Excellent attendance record
1. Participate in and support plant safety initiatives
2. Troubleshoot production issues, troubleshoot and repair machines
3. Perform Preventative Maintenance of production equipment
4. Maintain records and files as necessary
1. Make simple reports using check sheets or forms
2. Complete work assignment paperwork
5. Train less experienced personnel
6. Will be involved in continuous improvement activities
7. Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers and work with others to effectively achieve objectives
3rd shift - 11:30pm to 8am Sunday Thru Thursday and some Friday and Saturdays