Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 26, 2018
Location: All Counties
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Must have HS Diploma or GED. Strong shop mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions required.
- On the job experience of 3-5 years in manual machining. Experience machining superalloy (Inconel and Waspaloy) highly desirable.
- Must have experience machining tolerances <.001 inspecting="" own="" work="" against="" blueprint="" specs="" using="" a="" variety="" of="" measuring="" instruments="" including="" micrometers="" calipers="" scales="" thread="" gages="" cmm="" etc.="">
- Operates EDM, manual lathes and mills to machine engine component to match blueprint and customer specifications.
- Performs and plans part changeovers, setups and execution of high variation of work scope to support production needs according to product specifications, blueprints, drawings, and work instructions.
- Performs all work in accordance with plant safety rules and maintains highest quality standards in the execution of all assigned work.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
- Operator inspects own work using inspection tools such as CMM, micrometers and gauges.
- Operator to adhere to all 5s / CPEX policies and to have a continuous improvement mindset.