Manufacturing Engineering Intern
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 29, 2021
Organization: ZF Transmissions
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Currently enrolled at an accredited institution, pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering degree program preferred.
- Must prefer working hands-on in a production and machining environment.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office suite and 3D modeling software (CAD).
- Good time management and prioritizing skills; must embrace collaboration and communicate effectively with team members and leaders from other departments, including Production, Quality, Maintenance, and Design.
- Available to start Winter 2021
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Machining Department at our location in Gray Court, SC.
- Supports projects related to process improvements within a manufacturing area - investigates, designs / tests, analyzes, organizes / plans, and implements process and machine-related improvements to enhance overall process performance (i.e. OEE, cycle time, non-production costs, scrap, downtime, process capability/stability, etc.)
- Supports troubleshooting and solving errors / problems on production equipment and processes; supports day-to-day production.
- Creates and maintains documentation as assigned, including procedures / work instructions, process flows, etc.
- Supports the Manufacturing Engineer(s) in new product launches through industrialization activities.
- Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles, including Quality and Environmental requirements and standards.
2846 N Old Laurens Rd
Gray Court, SC 29645
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.