Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 17, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs. PMG is an EEO.
Our dedicated Technical Solutions Coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on
assistance in matching you with the right PMG project to fit your needs and skill set.
Details are as follows:
Position Manufacturing Technician
Pay Rate/Salary: $18-$21/hour (DOE ) + OT paid at time and a half after 40 hours
Guarantee: 50 hours/week guaranteed, at a minimum
Per Diem: $45/day tax free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.575/mile to and from job site
Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG, Single Occupancy
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or heavy industrial environment
- Variable experience to include: machine operation, CNC machining, assembly, forklift operation etc.
- Technical school education in a skilled trade, a plus
- Expert ability to recognize and use hand and power tools
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks to include: lifting, pushing, pulling etc.
- Ability to work in the elements – hot or cold, as required
- Ability to work 50 hours/week, at a minimum
- Ability to commit to projects lasting anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 or 6 months
- Ability to drive to jobsites as well as provide transportation to and from jobsite/hotel
- Ability to take direction and work accordingly, independently or in a team
7809 Southtown Center
Bloomington, MN 55431
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.